AIM
F0ra

ClipSync ClipSync

Leuk dat je weer eens een flash hebt gemaakt. al een beetje geld gemaakt met die app?

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Great man

Unbelieveble fbf work my friend, I'm now very jealous and amazed. KEEP MAKING FLASHES

Kind regards,

Your old buddy Henk

"ZIP" - Part Three "ZIP" - Part Three

GREAT READ THIS REVIEW FIRST

great work man, that was the longest best stickfight I've seen, you guys should really watch the entire thing, it's great but the beginning is a bit slow. After that you get an amazing stickfight and in the end you get a really emotional scene. Damn I love this!

Blowjob$ $uck! Blowjob$ $uck!

good job

that was a funny little flash movie my good friend. I seriously like the animation to, you have some talent. Maybe show your real skills in your next flash.

thespammer responds:

awesome, im glad you found it humorous lawls
as for my next spam, ill probably spend a bit more time on it. thanks u for teh review! :D

Mortal Kouple Mortal Kouple

really good

Great animation, great art and it was funny. I saw all your other art to, you have some great talent. Keep making flashes, your first flash was awesome to.

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Amazing

Great work guys

Metal Gear Toast 4 Metal Gear Toast 4

Dissapointing

I love your metal gear toast flashes, probably the best flashes on newgrounds. But I don't like this one. To much randomness, no story line and you replaced the original animation and drawing styles with even shittier ones. Too bad, I was excited to see a new metal gear toast flash.

[KK]Super BFK Music Video [KK]Super BFK Music Video

Great!

Lots of creativity I see in this flash

SAK responds:

Thanks!

Zone14 ep001 Zone14 ep001

Nice

Well done! It was a nice short and well animated, a bit nasty maybe, but yeah, this is Newgrounds. One tip, change your flash avatar to a screen of strawberry cock or something lol, that looks much better.

Trash Can Trash Can

Lol

What the hell did I just watched?

InsertFunnyUserName responds: