AIM
F0ra

All 4 art Reviews

neckless neckless

ok listen

Let me quess, you are a 12 year old kid who thinks he is good at art. Austinator is the most unoriginal shitty name ever by the way. Now let's talk about the "art", of course I can do better. Everyone can. The only thing I see are some stupid shapes wich are in horrible quality.

I actually feel sorry for you dude, you probably don't have any friends and you think you have found your place her at newgrounds. Just stop making a fool out of yourself and stop submitting shit, I hope in the future I can see some good art, because this makes me cry.

austinator11 responds:

hell no you are right about me being a 12 year old but sorry i only submit art to entertain myself so fuck of and i only use microsoft paint so back the fuck of and i have many friends

words of wise words of wise

ok

you must be trolling, this can't get any worse.

austinator11 responds:

sorry well i make it with microsoft paint and i am a new at this so pls give me ideas

evil stick figure evil stick figure

dude

I hope you are trolling

3d art shapes 3d art shapes

shit

that this is allowed at the art portal? This isn't art, this is disgusting. Stop posting pure shit ok?

austinator11 responds:

dude shut up can you do better why dont you crawl in a lake and what hind of a name is fora its so gay