AIM
F0ra

ClipSync ClipSync

Leuk dat je weer eens een flash hebt gemaakt. al een beetje geld gemaakt met die app?

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Great man

Unbelieveble fbf work my friend, I'm now very jealous and amazed. KEEP MAKING FLASHES

Kind regards,

Your old buddy Henk

"ZIP" - Part Three "ZIP" - Part Three

GREAT READ THIS REVIEW FIRST

great work man, that was the longest best stickfight I've seen, you guys should really watch the entire thing, it's great but the beginning is a bit slow. After that you get an amazing stickfight and in the end you get a really emotional scene. Damn I love this!

Hillary vs. Obama Hillary vs. Obama

This is how NG begun

I like the good old times with just violent movies and games like this. NG has changed a lot, you can see that in a positive way or negative. I prefer the old Newgrounds

Xeno Tactic 2 Xeno Tactic 2

Hmmm

I remember I spent days on the first part.
I don't think this is a better version of the first one, it's not even like the first one. So maybe you should give it another name.
The game is to hard if you ask me, I'll keep it with the first version.
But it's still good, 7/10

Advansnake Advansnake

I liked it

Good game sir, I liked the advanced mode.
Keep up the good work

The Rock Out Contest Drums The Rock Out Contest Drums

goodddd :)

In the game we are making I have made a good drum solo with ur drum parts :P
( thr guy who played the drum was p-bot :O )

4 Minute drum solo :D 4 Minute drum solo :D

good suff

great work,I finally got something for the rock out contest!

FlameMesial responds:

Haha, you're shitting me?

Cheers bud.

neckless neckless

ok listen

Let me quess, you are a 12 year old kid who thinks he is good at art. Austinator is the most unoriginal shitty name ever by the way. Now let's talk about the "art", of course I can do better. Everyone can. The only thing I see are some stupid shapes wich are in horrible quality.

I actually feel sorry for you dude, you probably don't have any friends and you think you have found your place her at newgrounds. Just stop making a fool out of yourself and stop submitting shit, I hope in the future I can see some good art, because this makes me cry.

austinator11 responds:

hell no you are right about me being a 12 year old but sorry i only submit art to entertain myself so fuck of and i only use microsoft paint so back the fuck of and i have many friends

words of wise words of wise

ok

you must be trolling, this can't get any worse.

austinator11 responds:

sorry well i make it with microsoft paint and i am a new at this so pls give me ideas

evil stick figure evil stick figure

dude